Sunday, July 29, 2007

Go to Google Groups: Rebel Knight News

Hey All Knighters,

It's Jenna. I posted the power point and the presentation (which is about halfway finished) on Google groups. Please look through and see what you think. We scrapped a lot of what we originally were using in the power point that I e-mailed last week to Lauren and Charlotte Anne because it was not very "presentable." Tell us what you think. The blank slides are for the mockups of the corresponding slides before. But there should be some photos on other slides. The last four slides need some new photos, but I could be wrong. And I ran out of great words on the speech document. I will work some more tomorrow. But if anyone wants to add to it, please do so. Thanks guys, talk to you all soon;)

Jenna

No comments: