Sunday, July 1, 2007

Potential Idea

While I was studying for a JOUR 101 test last week, I was reading about media standards and ratings. When it came to the internet, I found out that measuring the success of a website is a very difficult task. Some companies use page views to measure success, but these statistics have tended to be unreliable because of variables such as page refreshes, bots, etc. This subject was also discussed last semester in my JOUR 170 class. If we were to come up with an innovative solution to this problem I think we would have a product that generates a lot of demand. It's just an idea for an idea, but I want to see what you guys think about it...

1 comment:

msjennabird said...

Hepi,

This is a really innovative way of thinking about innovative ideas;) Kind of a cool path I wouldn't mind traveling down...let's talk more in the chat...